30 March 2018

Come and See me in Reading



I am busy painting and getting ready for the Reading Contemporary Art Fair. I want to have some new work to show plus the stand this time is larger than the one I had at Sandown Park.

As last time, we will be driving up and taking two days, stopping at a hotel with a nice restaurant. It's amazing how tired and hungry sitting in a car all day can make you.

If you are in the area between the 20th and 22nd of April, pop in and say hi. I am on stand 6. I have some private view tickets for the Friday evening and complimentary tickets for the Saturday and Sunday. E-mail meartbymarion@orange.fr

Follow me on Instagram to see my works in progress and latest paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.