31 January 2018

New Work, New Year and New Venue

PASSAGE REVEALED
Mixed media
50x60cm (20"x24") on gallery wrapped canvas


The New Year has been a busy time in my studio. I have been busy painting away on a new series of work for an art fair at the end of February.

I seem to have a split personality as the new work falls into two camps - geometric and landscape based. The above painting is one of the more looser 'landscape' based ones and the one below definitely geometric.

SUBDUCTION
Mixed  media 
40x40cm on cradled panel


 Participating in an art fair is a new experience for me, and I am both excited and fearful at the same time. Let me know if you would like complimentary tickets. The venue is Sandown Racecourse, Esher Surrey (UK).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.