17 August 2017

Autumn Gold, Writing Product Descriptiions

Autumn Gold
by Marion Hedger
24x30cm oil on canvas panel


This panting is featured in a Fine Art America (FASO) newsletter article on writing painting descriptions. Dave Gaeda of FASO is writing a series of articles on why painting descriptions should be written in the third person. He contacted me after I commented I would find it very difficult to do so. It was interesting to go through this process. Going forward I will use some of this in my new descriptions and gradually convert my present descriptions to follow a similar format, a daunting task.

Read the article and let me know what your thoughts are on this type of description.

CONNECT WITH ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.