14 March 2017

Back from our safari

I'm back from my three week break. Once again enjoyed Namibia with the added bonus of going into Chobe National Park in Botswana. We were on the go all the time, with lots of drive, lots of game watching, lots of early mornings and broken nights listening to the night noises.

I could bore you all for hours, but here are a selection of photos to give you a flavour:

This little creature is a Pangolin. One of the most endangered animals. He was rescued from a restaurant about to become the main course for some Chinese businessment.


Water buffalo. A mean looking fella


About to be charged by an angry elephant... but I think he was only warning us for being too close
A more even-tempered elephant.

this guy posed for us

 And our prize photo. Such a shame they have to be dehorned

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.