14 November 2016

The Tree House - Finished.

The Tree House
18x24cm 
Oil on 3mm MDF canvas panel

I am calling this finished. This is another of the challenge paintings from September. In fact it only needed a couple of small strokes to finish it off. These 'cabanons' are dotted all over the provence countryside. Many of them are in ruins and nature quickly takes over.

I am trying to stage my photos more professionally so I set this up and used my studio lamp which gives a blue light. It worked quite well, I think. I shall try this with some of my other paintings and see if I can reproduce it - but without the paint splattered easel LOL. Adds authenticity though doesn't it?

CONNECT WITH ME:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.