04 June 2016

Day 3 #AbundantArtShow - Show your art in a new way

Wonderful Lavender Provence
In-situ using WallApp
50x40cm oil on stretched canvas
Palette knife painting
AVAILABLE

Day 3's task is "to share something new, unique or different about your work. What way can you show off your work that you haven’t done before? Take a look at some of the examples from yesterday’s challenge."

I have often wondered where artists get the images for their room settings to display their art. I vaguely remember Sea Dean writing something about it on her blog Sea Dean - Paint a Masterpiece Blog 

So I trawled her blog and discovered this post. A great app and one I shall be using again. I agree with her assessment of the app so I will let you read her post to save repeating it. The biggest drawback with the app is the inability to size your app to the correct proportion, it's all a little bit of guesswork.

Here's another setting for Sky Reach (now sold)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.