24 September 2015

Autumn Beauty Commission






You may remember this painting from last year's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. The original (see post here) was 24x30cm and sold almost immediately. Today I received a commission to paint this in a larger version, 50x60cm (20"x24") so I have been happy dancing all day.

It's a double bonus because I was wanting to paint a a large autumn scene and wondering which of my photos to paint from. This will get me back into the swing of painting larger pieces and who knows, I may be tempted to paint my 32"x 30" canvas I have been staring at for over a year.

It takes me away from this months challenge, put I will pick up the challenge afterwards to add more paintings for the Save the Rhino Trust fundraising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.