01 September 2014

Champs de Lavande et Tournesols - SOLD and a new 30 day challenge

Champs de Lavande et Tournesols -
Fields of Lavender and sunflowers
Provence landscape palette knife painting
Oil on box canvas
15 x 20 (6x8") x 1.5cm
This painting is now in USA, thank you Barbara.

New 30 day challenge
I am taking part in another 30 painting in 30 days challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.
Once again my paintings will be landscapes and florals. First off the easel is a floral painting of white roses, see here.

I am still trying to decide what to paint for tomorrow. I was hoping to be more organised and have my subjects all worked out, but life, as they say, go in the way. It was lovely though to spend lots of time with my family who were over here for their August holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.