22 September 2014

Autumn Beauty by Marion Hedger - Day 22, 30 day challenge


Autumn Beauty
Palette knife painting
oil on MDF canvas
24x30 cm (approx 10x12inches)
Contact me about this or any other painting at artbymarion at orange.fr

This painting is a combination of me flicking through some autumn photographs and the composition from a  previous autumn painting from last year, but with a more yellow combination of colours this time.


I still have to decide if I have finished today's painting or if the reflections need to be pumped up a bit. As I am looking at the photo, I can see that the water needs more work, so I shall call this one a work-in-progress.
The blue is too pronounced in the photo but I could not seem to correct for this in Photoshop.

Some close-ups


1 comment:

  1. MARION MARION!!! Words don't describe the richness of this painting. The colors just scream!

    ReplyDelete

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.