06 August 2014

Paintings that talk to you - Sunset Glow at the Vineyard palette knife oil painting

Sunset Glow at the Vineyard
Palette knife painting
Oil on MDF canvas board, 24x30cm (approx. 10"x12")
Available on Daily Paintworks
website
This painting was started during the September 30 day challenge. It was slightly larger than many of the other paintings in the challenge. After the challenge I put it aside as I there was something I didn't like, but could not put my finger on it. 
The other day I looked at it again and suddenly it was clear what it needed to be finished. It was as if the painting was now ready for the final touches! Please keep this to yourselves as I don't want to be locked away for talking to paintings LOL.
See the WIP painting from the challenge HERE

Newsletter
My next newsletter will be going out in a few days time. Sign up to receive a copy and discover my latest paintings and a surprise treat.

Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required

1 comment:

  1. Talking to a painting is indeed the way to go. I ask, "What do you need/want?" If you are locked away, so I am and hundreds of other of us nuts.

    ReplyDelete

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.