02 September 2013

30 Days Has September - 30 daily painting challenge

I am taking part in a challenge being hosted by Leslie Seata, to paint a daily painting each day in September.

I am not organised at all for this as I have had family staying all summer. Now that we have our house back (lol) I hope to get my self organised today. I am not sure yet if I will do themed paintings or just what takes my fancy on the day. I may also do some that I can add to my 101 garden paintings which I still have to catalogue. I am not even sure of how many I painted, but I do not that as time went on I improved greatly and lost my fear of 'just going for it'.
It was fun to do, although frustrating at times.
Here are a couple of my garden 101 paintings
Pink Lavetera
18cmx24cm, oil on canvas panel

Sunny geraniums
18cmx24cm, oil on canvas panel
Hibiscus Syringia
18cmx24cm, oil on canvas panel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.